#21 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:04 PM

you know it would have been real easy to PM a mod, or report the damn post if it bothered you

instead you post garbage hunting for a response, i also think this is called trolling. ya know this post was fine till ya came in and try and tell people where they should post. go try and control someone else, i'm not the one

nuff said

• GoldenBear likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#22 scajjr29

scajjr29

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationNH, USA

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:20 PM

A true "real time" mouse swing.

Sam

• Armand likes this

Desktop- MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair Hydro H150i Pro cooler, 32Gb DDR4-3600, ASUS 6900XT LC Hybrid, Corsair MP600 1Tb PCIe 4 NVMe (x 2), 850 EVO 1Tb, Corsair 750Gb SSDs & Hitachi 3Tb HDD ,EVGA 1000PG PSU,Monoprice 27772 32" 4K HDR monitor x2,Windows 10 Pro x64, Salient Arch Linux

Laptop- Eluktronics (Clevo) P670RS-G  i7-6700HQ, 32Gb DDR4, 512Gb & 256Gb NVMe SSDs, GTX 1070 8Gb graphics, 17.3" 1080p G-Sync, Win 10 Pro x64,

XBox One X 1Tb w/2Tb external HDD, PS4 Pro 1Tb w/1Tb external HDD

#23 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

where has this animation lag garbage come from? some here have been playing TGC a bit too much.  With all the faults in TGC 2 they should be concentrating on helping fix that game rather than picking up on something i cannot say i have really noticed myself with PG.  I have read how its supposed to affect putting judgement...seriously, i putt perfectly fine with controller, supposed delay or not.  Just because TGC 2 has a more loose feel to its putting does not mean its correct or better.  Why not tell HB to fix the way that putts break right off the bat or greens that read opposite to what its telling you.

• GoldenBear likes this

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#24 Crow357

Crow357

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

I'm guessing that they want the backswing length tied to the distance the stick moves.  So, if you pull the stick back exactly halfway, the club moves back exactly half way immediately.  Also, I guess because other games did it this way, they want PG to do it that way too.  /shrug I dunno.

Win 10, i7-7700 @4.2 ghz, 16GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 1080
Swing Type: Tour Pro Wireless XBox 360 Controller.

#25 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

I'm guessing that they want the backswing length tied to the distance the stick moves.  So, if you pull the stick back exactly halfway, the club moves back exactly half way immediately.  Also, I guess because other games did it this way, they want PG to do it that way too.  /shrug I dunno.

Hmm - Count me out on that.

I don't know - I have no issues with the current RTS-C animation delay/lag situation.

I think this is only coming up because some players are switching back and forth between games.

If you're exclusively on PG, I don't think it even comes to mind after quickly acclimating to it.

Way way bigger fish to fry than this - at least in my book..

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#26 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

Thats exactly what it is Buck...switching between games and seeing differences, there is not one core element from TGC 2 i want to see in PG 2.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#27 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

..along with a high fidelity golfer animation that was enough in sync with with the stick motion to give the gamer adequate tactile and visual feedback to make it feel organic!

lol - Very descriptive JC!

I'm not sure if you're talking here about a golf game controller swing or a Swedish hot oil massage..

:D

#28 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:39 PM

Full on modding with access to the Steam Workshop.

I thought they were looking at moving away from Steam with PG2?

#29 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

where has this animation lag garbage come from? some here have been playing TGC a bit too much.  With all the faults in TGC 2 they should be concentrating on helping fix that game rather than picking up on something i cannot say i have really noticed myself with PG.  I have read how its supposed to affect putting judgement...seriously, i putt perfectly fine with controller, supposed delay or not.  Just because TGC 2 has a more loose feel to its putting does not mean its correct or better.  Why not tell HB to fix the way that putts break right off the bat or greens that read opposite to what its telling you.

LOL! Man... you really do have a spur up your butt for TGC don't you?

The animation/controller lag is there. You're just used to it. Mike commented on this specifically when RTSC came out. I was used to it as well until I saw a true RTS mechanism. I can swing and putt just fine in JNPG with the lag. It would simply be better without it.

But acting like it isn't there or that the game wouldn't be better without it like arguing that the earth is flat (and yes... I'm aware that real people actually think this today).
  • DivotMaker, JCat04, RobV and 2 others like this

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#30 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

But acting like it isn't there or that the game wouldn't be better without it like arguing that the earth is flat (and yes... I'm aware that real people actually think this today).

Hey hey!  Enough picking on Kyrie Irving!

LOL

• mebby likes this

#31 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

There or not mebby, its only an issue for you, makes no diff to me, i don't even notice it.  I don't think they will change the game to suit TGC 2 contingent...If you are going to switch between the two games then you have to expect differences in feel and perception, it does not mean its broken or needs improving, and i don't really have any spur up my butt about TGC as you say, its mostly tongue in cheek, i don't really care enough either way.  With all the clamour for PG 2 i find it hard to get excited about any golf game right now, i would just prefer a solid game with a great career mode, and neither offer that.  I bought TGC 2 because i was led to believe the career mode was vastly improved, it's not.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#32 Carl Lapin

Carl Lapin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

It would be fun to have the list of players and friend who are already connect in the game, few time recently it show peoples connected and playing than you try to send them a steam message to realize that they are offline HUE!!! Server problem???

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

Operating System: Windows 10 pro Version

Monitor: MSI Optix MAG321CQR Curved gaming monitor 1ms 144Hz  2560X1440
Memory: 64GB 4x16GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI Z590 PRO
CPU Cooler: Cyberpower liquid cooler
Processor: Intel I7 11700k 3.2ghz

Powser Supply:800
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080
Gaming Case: Cyberpower PC

#33 vainte

vainte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

Allow us to customize outfits. Really miss having a unique player look.

Allow us to customize all aspects of the hud. As little or as much of it as we prefer.

Custom soundscripts

Be able to play against someone else's recorded round in online tourneys.

• bortimus, Parkle, Mailman and 1 other like this

#34 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

Allow us customize outfits. Really miss having a unique player look.

Allow us to customize all aspects of the hud. As little or as much of it as we prefer.

Yes and yes!

Totally agree!!

#35 Mailman

Mailman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationCounty Durham, UK

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

I'm mostly just looking forward to the updated graphics (the preview pictures look really, really good) and golfer animations. I'm hopeful that the golfer animation is real-time with no lag versus the controller movements.

The core gameplay, IMHO, is dang near perfect. Yes there are some small issues here and there but I think those will always exist depending on who's playing/judging the game.

A solid career mode would also be fantastic.

+1 especially the real-time animation although the reasons for it not being available in PG1 are likely to be very same reasons that will mean this will not make PG2.

Intel i5 4690K (OC to 4.4GHz), Arctic i32 CPU cooler, 16GB DDR3 RAM @2400MHz, Nvidia Inno 3D iChill 1060 (6GB)

#36 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

As this is not a PG1 feature request but I guess is a wish list for a new game, it's more suitable to be in the general PG forum.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#37 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

As this is not a PG1 feature request but I guess is a wish list for a new game, it's more suitable to be in the general PG forum.

thank you Mike

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#38 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

There or not mebby, its only an issue for you, makes no diff to me, i don't even notice it. I don't think they will change the game to suit TGC 2 contingent...If you are going to switch between the two games then you have to expect differences in feel and perception, it does not mean its broken or needs improving, and i don't really have any spur up my butt about TGC as you say, its mostly tongue in cheek, i don't really care enough either way. With all the clamour for PG 2 i find it hard to get excited about any golf game right now, i would just prefer a solid game with a great career mode, and neither offer that. I bought TGC 2 because i was led to believe the career mode was vastly improved, it's not.

This will be my last comment on this topic... Mostly because I don't care but also to not detail the thread.

I can and do deal with the lag. It's not a game breaker. But it's there and I'm 99.99% certain that given the OPTION the developers AND the players would all chose no lag over mild lag all day everyday.

This isn't a TGC vs JNPG debate or issue. I'm not in any way suggesting that JNPG morph into TGC. You took the conversation in that direction, not me.
  • Mailman likes this

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#39 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

im going off topic here, cause i kind of feel like i have caused another issue in the

forums unintended of course but still there.

look guys i know im a bit different then most here, a bit of a loose cannon due to the fact i speak my mind

and i don't use a bunch of purty words when doing so.

So when i post something you don't like please get it out then, and don't drag it from thread to thread

as i see that happening more and more.

so if i post and you disagree lets debate it, if you don't want to debate it just move along no response needed.

believe me i sit back in my chair at times laughing my azz off at some of the stuff that comes out 

of some of you, and then just move along to the next post, no reply needed.

so please for the few of you who have decided to dog me on here, i want you to know when you do that you are doing nothing but causing a disruption in the forums which we really don't need. it does nothing to me as you already know im not bashful about firing one back at ya.

and could careless what others think of me.

now can we all just get along?

• GoldenBear likes this

Klipsch Sound System

#40 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

something that has been on my mind is the optics on the flag from a distance 

man that thing is hard to see at times and that's with the glasses on.lol

is there anything that can be done to make it show better?

guess i should have said the pin and flag.

i line most of my approach shots without using any zoom just camera angles.

when you play these courses at night the flag sticks are reflective, is there anything that could be done

like this for daylight?

Klipsch Sound System

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users