#1361 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationHolland, Europe.

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:44 AM

Not many playing PC Charles, the ones who are tend to be more into designing.

Ahh.. I see. So it looks like i bought a dud.. :unsure: Oh well, maybe i'll get lucky and find a PC player ultimately...

RTSM / Pro / In the bag: D,3/7W,1H,5i-60W,P.

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#1362 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:43 AM

Chales i'm one another is Biffa & Terbal oh yeah there's Davefv92c,

Just got it so not very good at the moment.

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake CPU, 4 Cores, 3.0 - 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B250M-A Motherboard

Memory: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card

OS Drive: 250GB SK hynix SL301 Solid State Drive

Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk

Power Supply: Aerocool 80 PLUS 600W PSU

Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

#1363 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:00 AM

the biggest problem i have found is there are quite a few i will call them junk courses, way messed up greens

but i guess that is what you get when you let people build courses in such an easy manner. i still enjoy the good courses

over there and will be playing both games myself.

• Charles likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#1364 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:55 AM

HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT FINDING FRIENDS WHO HAS THE GAME. SRY

is there a button to make the screen smaller thx anyone

• Charles likes this

#1365 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:06 AM

* Favorite Designers: Skunky - DoGgs - RobC - IanK - PGA Pro - Gary Norman - DrTwist - Bortimus -

DPRoberts - High Fade - Classic Renditions - Matt Rose - Mikahenrik and ... Mike Jones! *

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect.

It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented".

= Arnold Palmer =

#1366 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:06 AM

Ken, i send you an PM but it's blocked? So, i'm telling you here i send you a friends request to join my Steam friends list. That way we will appear in TGC19 and that should make contacting each other in/through the game easier.

= Arnold Palmer =

#1367 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:44 PM

If anyone's interested in shooting a really neat miniature golf course try out VctryLnSprts newest creation.

It's called, Little Putt Manor 

Evidently TGC version of unity allows the collider's to work when the ball is rolling

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#1368 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

wow what a round in Todays Caddyshack Tourney on the TGC2019 society

i had 2 HIOs in the first round. ok, ok i know it is not this game why here

just gotta show off when i can.lol

• balaceanca81 likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

Klipsch Sound System

#1369 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

look for me on discord,send me a message and we will get together for some rounds.

Klipsch Sound System

#1370 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:28 PM

Well i had quite a surprise tonight, and the following applies to PG as well as TGC...

I have used a wireless 360 controller for quite a few years now and yesterday mine finally gave up the ghost.  This morning i decided to to get an official xbox one controller, mainly because it has trigger rumble which i like for F1 2019.

Tonight i decided to play a few rounds on PG and TGC and all i can say is wow!   the swing results from the xbone pad does not compare one bit with the 360.  On both games with the xbone pad i'm hitting pretty straight and true almost every time.  I did have roughly 10 mins with my daughters xbone pad a few months back and i noticed a difference then, but having played 2 full rounds on both games at master clubs and tour pro the difference is night and day.

I have not played PG for about a week and with the 360 pad i would be lucky to hit more than a few greens and FW's coming in cold, but with the xbone pad i had no problem.  This begs the question, how in the world can an old 360 pad be more granular than the xbone pad? 

The xbone pad appears to have much more of a default dead zone starting from the centre, this seems to give you some wiggle room when it comes to the golf swing whereas the 360 has no initial dead zone hence the increase in difficulty.

Has this ever been mentioned over at TGC forum because its plain as day.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#1371 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

OK you wise players of TGC, last night i tried to play a tourney in caddyshack with a friend.

Went to society, clicked online societies, clicked caddyshack country club, clicked play event picked friend to play with and started  got his name up ,took my drive and next thing it wanted me to take my 2nd shot, he wasn't the game at all just his name at the top with mine.

So how is it done??????????????

#1372 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:41 AM

kenny i don't think you can play tourney rounds with others.

i was chatting with R Piskorik on discord one day and he told me there was a way, but i never looked him up again to find out

but everyone else has told me you can't do it. Ron if you read this could you please chime in on this?

i will look him up on discord, he plays in a lot of the same society's i do, not on right now but i will see what i can find out.

Klipsch Sound System

#1373 Ron Piskorik

Ron Piskorik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationFlorham Park, NJ

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:01 PM

kenny i don't think you can play tourney rounds with others.

i was chatting with R Piskorik on discord one day and he told me there was a way, but i never looked him up again to find out

but everyone else has told me you can't do it. Ron if you read this could you please chime in on this?

i will look him up on discord, he plays in a lot of the same society's i do, not on right now but i will see what i can find out.

All players need to start playing the same round.  After all players hit a few shots each player can hit TAB key to get to manage party screen.  On the right side will be a list of players.  Click on an empty slot and you will get a screen with a choice of Add Ghost or Add Rival.  Click on Add Rival and you will get a list of people playing the round.  Click on one of the players and the player will be added to your group.  You can add three other players to your group.  Hit ESC or click on Return to Game.  The other players will be added to your group after you hit your next shot.  I usually finish the hole and wait on the next tee for the other players to catch up.  If that doesn't work turn turn order off under settings and play a few shots alone until you start to see your apponents shots.  It helps to use discord or team speak so everyone knows which hole everyone is on and wait on the same hole to turn the turn order back on.

It is not straight forward because sometimes the game will synchronize the players by itself and sometimes the players have to manually synchronize the game befor you  can play together.

You can also add Rivals to your party when starting a tournament.  Click on an open slot and to get to the Add Ghost or Add Rival screen.  If there are several Rivals you can start the round and turn off turn order.  Depending on how many players there are you can catch up within a few holes.  If there is only one Rival I look for them on discord and ask them if they want to play together.  If they do they will wait for you to catch up to them.  Sometimes they don't have time to play together but you will still see their scores and shots I think.  If they finish the round before you their name will disappear but you can add them back as a ghost to finish the game and see their shots.

I'll keep an eye out for you on discord so we can play some tournaments together.  It is always more fun to play live games than playing against ghosts.

You should also join our afternoon birdies and eagles games starting at about 2:30 PM Eastern Time every day.  We have between 2 to 4 teams of 3 players each.  It is like stableford but we total the points for all the players on each team on each hole.  We usually play two 9 hole matches a day.  It is a good way for a large group to play at the same time without taking forever to play a match.  One 3 player team game takes about an hour.

• ✠ davef ✠ and Biffa like this
Alienware Area 51 R2
Windows 10 Home (64bit)
Intel® Core™ i7-5820K Six Core (15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.9 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Intel® X99 Chipset (Intel® DHX99 PCH)
32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM Memory
256GB SSD 6Gb/s Main
Centauri CPU heatsink
4TB 5400RPM SATA 6Gb/s
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti with 6GB GDDR5
Killer™ E2200 Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Card
Integrated Creative Labs Sound Blaster Recon3Di
Alienware™ 850 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW, CD-RW)
Logitech G810 Artemis Spectrum gaming keyboard
Dell 27 Gaming Monitor - S2716DG at 2560 X 1440
Logitech Gaming Mouse G502

3 Click PRO Level

#1374 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 04:32 PM

Okay, i have had TGC19 now for a while and all is well. Well ... almost all. Everything works fine, no problems, the game runs smoothly. I play the game on my PC through Steam. Everything works fine. Playing in societies, no problems. The only thing i'm not getting is how to link up with friends to play online against each other!? I've tried and tried but no go. My friends are linked up in steam, we can send each other invites till the cows come home but we can not get it to work. Can somebody, -anybody-, please give me a step-by-step from the moment i have started up the game (both players have) what I have to do, what i have to click, which button i have to push, to get a match going? Thanks a lot!

= Arnold Palmer =

#1375 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:09 PM

The easiest way that I found is click the play now. It gives you 4 options.

Local match, Matchmaking, Create private match, Join private match. 

Have one person in your group go to Create private match. Once in their they can choose what course to play. Then they can choose what format to play what conditions to use whether you want front nine back nine or the full 18. Plus which pin set to use and which tees. The for Room type choose name and password. Then just click create match. Once you do that it will ask you for a name and a password for the game. Just fill that out and click confirm. Now your friends can join the game by clicking on join private match. 

Hope that helps

You can also create a in game party first and it works pretty much the same way. You would just need to switch the room type to in game party.

Almost forgot your best bet is to use Skype, team speak, discord, steam chat while doing all this

• Charles likes this

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#1376 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:27 PM

looking at Rons Post i went in game and i figured out his way not to 

hard to figure out once you navigate to the add players page

thanks for the info Ron, and you to Justin

• Justin9926 likes this

Klipsch Sound System

#1377 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:33 AM

The easiest way that I found is click the play now. It gives you 4 options.

Local match, Matchmaking, Create private match, Join private match. 

Have one person in your group go to Create private match. Once in their they can choose what course to play. Then they can choose what format to play what conditions to use whether you want front nine back nine or the full 18. Plus which pin set to use and which tees. The for Room type choose name and password. Then just click create match. Once you do that it will ask you for a name and a password for the game. Just fill that out and click confirm. Now your friends can join the game by clicking on join private match.  Hope that helps You can also create a in game party first and it works pretty much the same way. You would just need to switch the room type to in game party. Almost forgot your best bet is to use Skype, team speak, discord, steam chat while doing all this

I've printed this out and will give it a go. Thanks Justin.

• Justin9926 likes this

= Arnold Palmer =

#1378 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:08 AM

printed them both out, thank you both very much.

• Justin9926 likes this

#1379 Charles

Charles

RTSM forever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:32 AM

Well!! Finally we got it working! Hip-Hip-Hip !... :D Works fine and looks great. Thanks again Justin! Phew!! -_-

• Justin9926 likes this

= Arnold Palmer =

#1380 Biffa

Biffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:18 AM

Dave I noticed on your hole in one replays you have a tracer on your ball, I have that at JNPG, how do I get it on TGC ? Congrats on your hole in ones I played the round with you as a ghost so witnessed them in game too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users