308 replies to this topic

#261 sideshowbob

sideshowbob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:12 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but would be nice to have a 'Notebook' option to allow people to make notes of any hole on a course.

• SebGOLO likes this

#262 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:12 AM

n/a

#263 jt83

jt83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:33 AM

Nice, I needed my laugh for the day.

#264 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:52 AM

Hi Deena.

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#265 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:49 AM

Totally speechless that someone could make those comments. I know that the poster has a history of disgusting comments but that is just the worst. It need to be striken from this thread and the poster needs to be banned for enterity.
  • SebGOLO likes this

#266 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:10 AM

Not cool to wish ill health towards someone.  A lot of the members of this community are of the age where these types of issues are a reality.  Even "just kidding" about it is in bad taste.

• Pappy, Greensboronclion and SebGOLO like this

#267 SebGOLO

SebGOLO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:33 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but would be nice to have a 'Notebook' option to allow people to make notes of any hole on a course.

Very nice idea, saved for each course/hole differently and ready to pull up. Nice.

Intel I7 6700K Skylake -- 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000Mhz --  Samsung SSD950 Pro * 2 --  Nvidia RTX2070 Founders Edition --  Oculus Rift with touch -- BeQuiet Pure Power 650W -- Bowers&Wilkins 607 Surround -- Pioneer Vsx930

#268 mcthommo

mcthommo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:57 AM

for it to be released at all and hopefully in 2019 :D

Intel 9900k @5GHZ

Asus RTX 3090 Strix OC

32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200

Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390

Noctua NH-D15 Cromax 

Fractal Design Meshify S2

WDC WD10EFRX 1TB NVME drive

2x 14TB Hitachi NAS HDD

Colour scheme by Nigel Tufnell- "None more black"

#269 Eden Borg

Eden Borg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGent/Belgium

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

i wish a release latest before 2030 when China landed on the Dark Side of the Moon ;)

#270 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

Any update good or bad would be nice.
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#271 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:41 PM

...China landed on the Dark Side of the Moon ;)

No 3d grass there either!

:D  :lol:

• Tigers Agent and maxie like this

#272 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

yea try taking care of this kind of stuff  in the next version.

we will call this one skyhigh.lol

• balaceanca81 and Buck like this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#273 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:35 PM

That would be enough to teach Bryson not to leave the pin in.
  • balaceanca81 likes this

#274 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:38 AM

yea try taking care of this kind of stuff  in the next version.

we will call this one skyhigh.lol

I had one of those the other day that put me about 900 yards from the pin after it was done "relocating"

#275 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

Seeing as MJ actually started this thread last May, would be nice if hr could just drop by and confirm if any of the requests/suggestions are being considered and that PG2 is actually a WIP.

My guess is that since the thread was started with good intentions, Trackman took over PP and everything and anything PG2 wise was put on hold or maybe even scrapped, but obviously Mike and Andrew can't tell us as Trackman won't let them, lol.

#276 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

Seeing as MJ actually started this thread last May, would be nice if hr could just drop by and confirm if any of the requests/suggestions are being considered and that PG2 is actually a WIP.

My guess is that since the thread was started with good intentions, Trackman took over PP and everything and anything PG2 wise was put on hold or maybe even scrapped, but obviously Mike and Andrew can't tell us as Trackman won't let them, lol.

PG2 is being worked on as it forms the basis for future iterations of the Trackman sim. We are working hard behind the scenes for a version to be released for PC and console as it would effectively be low hanging fruit as the majority of the work would have been done.

Trackman have no history of any games related titles but they can also see the huge potential that a new version of PG would have. Although the community sometimes may take a few potshots at Andrew and I, we are still the ones championing the cause and the best chance of PG2 making it to release.

We are are aware of some of the shortcomings of the original game hence this thread but what was never in doubt (bugs aside) was that it was the most accurate and realistic golf game out there but was lacking some of the necessary 'bells and whistles' as they say while at the same time getting some aspects spectacularly right too!  The graphics have taken a big step forward as many have seen in some of the previous PG2 images I have posted here from time to time. It wouldn't be fair to make false promises about timelines as a game like this in a niche market takes a long time to put together but without the passionate community it wouldn't be worth doing at all.

#277 Mailman

Mailman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationCounty Durham, UK

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

PG2 is being worked on as it forms the basis for future iterations of the Trackman sim. We are working hard behind the scenes for a version to be released for PC and console as it would effectively be low hanging fruit as the majority of the work would have been done.

Fingers crossed that the behind-the scenes work does eventually lead to a PG2 release on PC and Console.  Thanks for the update. :D  

Intel i5 4690K (OC to 4.4GHz), Arctic i32 CPU cooler, 16GB DDR3 RAM @2400MHz, Nvidia Inno 3D iChill 1060 (6GB)

#278 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

Thanks, Mike. Regardless, I've had a great time over the last 3 years with somewhere to spend my creative energy.

Hoping we get to come along. At least to continue providing some inspiration for you and Andrew as well to make your product the best it can be.
  • DoGgs likes this

#279 SebGOLO

SebGOLO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

Thank you for the heads-up Mike, can`t wait to get PG2 !! In the meantime, rest assured we will enjoy PG to the max! :)

Intel I7 6700K Skylake -- 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3000Mhz --  Samsung SSD950 Pro * 2 --  Nvidia RTX2070 Founders Edition --  Oculus Rift with touch -- BeQuiet Pure Power 650W -- Bowers&Wilkins 607 Surround -- Pioneer Vsx930

#280 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:20 PM

Thanks Mike,
PG is still my go-to golf title. TGC 2019 just doesn't do it for me.
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users