286 replies to this topic

#241 Stoney

Stoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:54 AM

Is CF still planned for this week? Some info would be nice jeez like getting blood from a stone.

• Stephen Sullivan likes this

#242 Stoney

Stoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

I guess asking if its coming this weekend is a bit pointless as again theres just no info coming from anywhere. ^_^

#243 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

I guess asking if its coming this weekend is a bit pointless as again theres just no info coming from anywhere. ^_^

Difficult to know if they are poor communicators or just ignorant  :(

Posted Image

#244 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:22 PM

Difficult to know if they are poor communicators or just ignorant  :(

A step too far me thinks.

#245 Stoney

Stoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:45 PM

Come on Mike plz give us some info this game has so much going for it.

It can be thee best golf game ever just feels like development is stalling for whatever reason.

#246 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

An example of ignorance is the 3rd post above this one.

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#247 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

I doubt the developers ( Hi Mike :) ) ... stall the CF release just to pi$$ people off ... Im sure there is a good reason why its not released yet , and that reason is kept within the developing team . I'm not at least intrested to know why its not relesed ,, and like Stoney I think the release of CF will be great and a milestone for computer golf .... but/and I don't see myself saying, or anyone else, in a years or 3 years time : " Hey great application this CF .... just sorry about it wasn´t reslesed Q2 or Q3 2016 instead .... "

Its nothing wrong to ask, but a silent no from the developers is nothing I take offence of .... pretty pointless for AJ and MJ .. writing "Sorry , Not Yet" every 2nd day .isn´t it ... just my 2 "swedish öre"

#248 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

A step too far me thinks.

While you're in here... got any news for us?

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#249 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

I doubt the developers ( Hi Mike :) ) ... stall the CF release just to pi$$ people off ... Im sure there is a good reason why its not released yet , and that reason is kept within the developing team . I'm not at least intrested to know why its not relesed ,, and like Stoney I think the release of CF will be great and a milestone for computer golf .... but/and I don't see myself saying, or anyone else, in a years or 3 years time : " Hey great application this CF .... just sorry about it wasn´t reslesed Q2 or Q3 2016 instead .... "

Its nothing wrong to ask, but a silent no from the developers is nothing I take offence of .... pretty pointless for AJ and MJ .. writing "Sorry , Not Yet" every 2nd day .isn´t it ... just my 2 "swedish öre"

Good points and I agree in general.  But if you tell someone that it's coming in X amount of time and that time expires with no word or communication then I think you've got a right to ask again don't you?  And when that same scenario plays itself out again, and again, and again in the exact same fashion it starts to get a little frustrating.

I don't think anyone thinks that they are stalling just to piss people off.  People are just asking for some information on their prior comments/commitments that's all.

• Stephen Sullivan, Griz891 and JoeBradley like this

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#250 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:11 PM

Good points and I agree in general.  But if you tell someone that it's coming in X amount of time and that time expires with no word or communication then I think you've got a right to ask again don't you?  And when that same scenario plays itself out again, and again, and again in the exact same fashion it starts to get a little frustrating.

I don't think anyone thinks that they are stalling just to piss people off.  People are just asking for some information on their prior comments/commitments that's all.

"I doubt the developers ( Hi Mike  :) ) ... stall the CF release just to pi$$ people off ... Im sure there is a good reason why its not released yet , and that reason is kept within the developing team . I'm not at least intrested to know why its not relesed ,, and like Stoney I think the release of CF will be great and a milestone for computer golf .... but/and I don't see myself saying, or anyone else, in a years or 3 years time : " Hey great application this CF .... just sorry about it wasn´t released Q2 or Q3 2016 instead .... "

Its nothing wrong to ask, but a silent no from the developers is nothing I take offence of .... pretty pointless for AJ and MJ .. writing "Sorry , Not Yet" every 2nd day .isn´t it ... just my 2 "swedish öre"  "

We agree on everything it seems,  except the line in red ,,,, And yes, people have the right to get frustrated, but it won´t change anything .... I don't get frustated... I just wait ...

It´ll come one day .... Hurray ... 

#251 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:18 PM

"I doubt the developers ( Hi Mike  :) ) ... stall the CF release just to pi$$ people off ... Im sure there is a good reason why its not released yet , and that reason is kept within the developing team . I'm not at least intrested to know why its not relesed ,, and like Stoney I think the release of CF will be great and a milestone for computer golf .... but/and I don't see myself saying, or anyone else, in a years or 3 years time : " Hey great application this CF .... just sorry about it wasn´t reslesed Q2 or Q3 2016 instead .... "

Its nothing wrong to ask, but a silent no from the developers is nothing I take offence of .... pretty pointless for AJ and MJ .. writing "Sorry , Not Yet" every 2nd day .isn´t it ... just my 2 "swedish öre"  "

We agree on everything it seems,  except the line in red ,,,, And yes, people have the right to get frustrated, but it won´t change anything .... I don't get frustated... I just wait ...

It´ll come one day .... Hurray ... 

OK - fair enough.  But if someone tells you something is going to be delivered in a week and then a week goes by and you get nothing and you hear nothing so you ask again for a status update and you still hear nothing.  That doesn't frustrate you?

If so I'd imagine you live a rather peaceful life and I need to strive to be like you!! 

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#252 Stephen Sullivan

Stephen Sullivan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationWorksop, Nottinghamshire

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

OK - fair enough.  But if someone tells you something is going to be delivered in a week and then a week goes by and you get nothing and you hear nothing so you ask again for a status update and you still hear nothing.  That doesn't frustrate you?

If so I'd imagine you live a rather peaceful life and I need to strive to be like you!! 

It's very hard to maintain any interest in a game that you don't feel any involvement with

Posted Image

#253 BLINDT

BLINDT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:43 PM

been waitin for the wife to deliver in the bedroom for 30 years .....still waitin..still with her...waitin for CF easy

• wim1234 likes this

#254 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

been waitin for the wife to deliver in the bedroom for 30 years .....still waitin..still with her...waitin for CF easy

If she reads this then I bet you'll find yourself doing some waiting on the couch tonight.  :D

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#255 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

It's very hard to maintain any interest in a game that you don't feel any involvement with

You have stated many times that you don't like the game because it is not an exact replica of the game you do like which is Links and doesn't have the control method you like ie powerstroke which we have no plans to implement because to be frank it was a very unpopular swing method. In all the time you have been here you have not made one positive post about anything.

You received an invite to be on the CF beta team you refused on the grounds of not having enough to time to learn something new and yet you are on here daily complaining about one thing or another including not having access to CF  :lol:

You can't make this stuff up!

• Crow357, Mulligan and NoPutt like this

#256 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:25 PM

You have stated many times that you don't like the game because it is not an exact replica of the game you do like which is Links and doesn't have the control method you like ie powerstroke which we have no plans to implement because to be frank it was a very unpopular swing method. In all the time you have been here you have not made one positive post about anything.

You received an invite to be on the CF beta team you refused on the grounds of not having enough to time to learn something new and yet you are on here daily complaining about one thing or another including not having access to CF  :lol:

You can't make this stuff up!

Maybe a PM to Stephen would have been best as opposed to unloading on him in public?
  • Stephen Sullivan and tlvx like this

#257 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

Guess we'll be seeing another negative steam review.... lol

#258 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:42 PM

..or maybe its more like : "I can't get this make me go nuts too .... "  :wacko:

#259 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:55 PM

Maybe a PM to Stephen would have been best as opposed to unloading on him in public?

He doesn't seem to mind unloading on us..including calling us ignorant in a previous post in this thread. Enough is enough.

• Mulligan likes this

#260 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:57 PM

Funny... I seem to get slapped on the wrist for similar antics but it is what it is I suppose!

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users