Fly By Creation Tool
- 8 comment , 6327 views
- Andrew | Jun 28 2013 07:22 PM
- We have just released a video in our videos section that shows how simple it is to create helicopter fly bys in Course Forge for use in the game. You can create up to 4 fly bys of your choice on each hole. In general it is a simple as drawing a...
Live Leaderboard - Visual brainstorming
- 28 comment , 14615 views
- | Dec 14 2012 02:03 PM
- Part of the beauty and the battle when designing an interface is there are an infinite number of directions one can take it. As one of our goals as a company is to be truly multi platform, we look at all interface and design decisions from that pe...
Some virtual camera fun
- 24 comment , 10480 views
- | Nov 05 2012 03:46 PM
- Every golf game needs a virtual camera but we're not talking Nikon or Olympus here! Our 'virtual eye' cams will allow you to view your round from almost unlimited viewpoints. After all, what's the point of having a complete 3D virtual world if you...
- 7 comment , 3036 views
- | Nov 05 2012 02:48 PM
- Sorry no Tim Allen today, although I'm told he's a keen golfer and plays charity pro-ams quiteÂ regularly so maybe there's a tie in there ? ;)However I do have some homes for you. We've been creating homes that can be used in multiple locations ac...
A Bit Of Physics
- 14 comment , 14699 views
- | Nov 02 2012 07:45 PM
- Hey guys - as you could see in our last blog post, we have our golfer taking some basic shots, which means we've started tip-toeing into the shot physics.This is something we really want to get right, so we're taking our time with it. Not only ar...
A Portrait of a Designer as a Young Gamer
- 9 comment , 3517 views
- | Sep 21 2012 02:35 PM
- Why do I get up in the morning and do what I do? Â This is the big question we all should be asking ourselves until we know it like Â a 3 ft. putt. Â All of us know in our hearts that if you do what you love and enjoy that, your life and those aro...
Somewhere over the rainbow...
- 20 comment , 5736 views
- | Sep 13 2012 08:44 AM
- ...skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dreamreally do come true.
First crawl - Character update
- 559 comment , 31320 views
- | Sep 03 2012 11:15 AM
- With a bit more colour in his cheeks, our golfer is slowly coming to life. Mike pointed out that this guy looks a bit squat, which is an interesting observation and brings up a good point. Our game will definitely have different sized people with...
Anatomy of a practice area
- 23 comment , 5855 views
- | Aug 29 2012 11:36 AM
- I thought it might be interesting to show some of the things which went into designing and creating one of the practice areas for our game. We're trying to create a realistic golf game here and so what do most golfers do when they want to get bett...
perfectGolf Animation Testing
- 9 comment , 5304 views
- | Aug 28 2012 03:09 PM
- Let's talk animation It's one of my other goals to have hyper realistic and natural animation in perfectGolf. This means to me we should not just try to create the most perfect golf swing, but recreate a variety of different swings that work for...