#61 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

Testers put in a lot of time testing greensomes and scramble along with other features and bug fixes.  I'm not at liberty to discuss what goes on in the beta section.  But I can tell you that most testers are not incompetent or assskisssers as you suggests.

Btw, how come you haven't signed up to be a course beta tester yet?  

I'd be very careful about what you ask for. LOL

• zmax - sim likes this
Richard

Posted Image

#62 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

tlvx, why must the community continuously put up with your outrageous attitude and arrogance in every topic that you post in? How many different individuals have to inform you that you are out of line? It's very tiresome!!

Richard

Posted Image

#63 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:15 PM

Sorry, I don't see where I was backtracking. 

I haven't paid for it, but my point is that you are complaining about something that you haven't received, right?  But YOU haven't paid for it, right? So what right do you have to complain about not receiving it?

I have it and for free, which is nice ;) so why would I complain about anything?

What you have actually paid for is an early access version of Perfect Golf, and NOT CF...  I know that it can sting a little if you can't get everything that you want, but it's a harsh world out there...

Perhaps if you want access badly enough, you should do something to prove that you can use Unity, which as I'm sure you're aware is the program that CF plugs into.

Of course, you could continue to post about how you deserve to be given everything but offer nothing in return... 

I mean, it's worked so far, right? :ph34r:

Game. Set. Match.

You said the words. Not me.

I'm sorry you feel this way. But, it figures.

#64 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

tlvx, why must the community continuously put up with your outrageous attitude and arrogance in every topic that you post in? How many different individuals have to inform you that you are out of line? It's very tiresome!!

If you can quote a violation of terms, than do it.

Otherwise, stop making personal attacks against me - based on nothing more than your misguided feelings - and talk about the game.

The only reason you think I'm, "out of line," is because you think that you have a right to bully other users into leaving the forum, if they won't submit to your belief system.

No, you don't have to agree with me. But, stop claiming that I've done something wrong by stating an opinion that is not your own.

Stop flaming, trolling, and uttering profanity. Discuss the game, and deal with other opinions like grown ups.

#65 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

I know tlvx from tiger woods.. I have kept my mouth shut for quite some time....From what I have read in the last few months, tlvx isn't a bad guy...He just wants the game to be right.. or perhaps I'm wrong (always a possibility) and he is trying to get the information he needs to rewrite the code so he can be  number 1 on leader boards with impossible  low numbers like 40 under for 18 holes...Just as he did to manipulate his scores at tiger woods online.....just sayin

• Richard, Griz891 and zmax - sim like this
Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#66 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

I know tlvx from tiger woods.. I have kept my mouth shut for quite some time....From what I have read in the last few months, tlvx isn't a bad guy...He just wants the game to be right.. or perhaps I'm wrong (always a possibility) and he is trying to get the information he needs to rewrite the code so he can be  number 1 on leader boards with impossible  low numbers like 40 under for 18 holes...Just as he did to manipulate his scores at tiger woods online.....just sayin

What? Is this true?   He always talks likes he's above everything.....wow......

#67 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, England

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

Game. Set. Match.

You said the words. Not me.

I'm sorry you feel this way. But, it figures.

No need to apologise...

See what I did there??  :lol: :lol: :lol: You said the words, right?

Come on mate, is that seriously all you have?  

Good luck with your trolling...

#68 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:31 PM

Sorry, I don't see where I was backtracking. 

I haven't paid for it, but my point is that you are complaining about something that you haven't received, right?  But YOU haven't paid for it, right? So what right do you have to complain about not receiving it?

I have it and for free, which is nice ;) so why would I complain about anything?

What you have actually paid for is an early access version of Perfect Golf, and NOT CF...  I know that it can sting a little if you can't get everything that you want, but it's a harsh world out there...

Perhaps if you want access badly enough, you should do something to prove that you can use Unity, which as I'm sure you're aware is the program that CF plugs into.

Of course, you could continue to post about how you deserve to be given everything but offer nothing in return... 

I mean, it's worked so far, right? :ph34r:

Maybe we need to quote this again for posterity.

This quote apparently claims that other users should have to pay additional monies, for access to Course Forge, despite the obvious fact that it has no price tag, and that it's being successfully used by an exclusive group, at no additional cost to them.

Which demonstrates that A: Course Forge has value to this particular quoted user. And B: This particular quoted user thinks it's okay to thumb the nose at other users, and hold things of value hostage... because they just couldn't careless about the plight of everyone else waiting for Course Forge to be released, in this instance... regardless of the fact that no good reason has been given.

Also, the quoted user apparently thinks it's okay - and actually recommended - that someone should have to "prove" themselves in order to use this working software.

All of this buys into this same mischievous, undue exclusivity narrative... hook, line, and sinker.

#69 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:40 PM

This guy apparently believes that other users should have to pay additional monies, for access to Course Forge, despite the obvious fact that it has no price tag, and he's gotten it for free.

Which demonstrates that A: Course Forge has value to this particular user. And B: This user thinks it's okay to thumb the nose at other users, and hold things of value hostage... because they just couldn't careless about the plight of everyone waiting for Course Forge to be released, in this instance.

Also, this user thinks it's okay that someone should have to "prove" themselves in order to use this working software.

All of this buys into this mischievous narrative, hook, line, and sinker.

Bravo!!

I feel for your 'plight'...  :lol:

#70 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

Bravo!!

I feel for your 'plight'...  :lol:

I see that you don't, but thanks for playing, and proving my point.

#71 ArcadeHack

ArcadeHack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

This quote apparently claims that other users should have to pay additional monies, for access to Course Forge, despite the obvious fact that it has no price tag, and that it's being successfully used by an exclusive group, at no additional cost to them.

Which demonstrates that A: Course Forge has value to this particular quoted user. And B: This particular quoted user thinks it's okay to thumb the nose at other users, and hold things of value hostage... because they just couldn't careless about the plight of everyone else waiting for Course Forge to be released, in this instance... regardless of the fact that no good reason has been given.

Also, the quoted user apparently thinks it's okay - and actually recommended - that someone should have to "prove" themselves in order to use this working software.

All of this buys into this same mischievous, undue exclusivity narrative... hook, line, and sinker.

Ok ill bite. Where did he mention about others having to pay for CF? Looks to me like he's asked you a question that you have not answered yet. See, i have not payed for CF either, and here's the kicker, Im not even going to complain as to why it's not released yet. Soooo... why not fire up Unity and show the dev's what you can do, Then maybe they would invite you in to the CF closed beta?

#72 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

I see that you don't, but thanks for playing, and proving my point.

Always happy to feed the trolls :lol:

Lots of love xxx

#73 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 05:59 PM

Always happy to feed the trolls :lol:

Lots of love xxx

Trolling is precisely what you're doing here. Trying to ridicule other users for not agreeing with your ridiculous assertions.

Maybe you should go fix the creases on some of the greens, on one of the courses you have made with your unpaid for version of Course Forge.

#74 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:00 PM

Trolling is precisely what you're doing here. Trying to ridicule other users for not agreeing with your ridiculous assertions.

Maybe you should go fix the creases on some of the greens, on one of the courses you have made with your unpaid version of Course Forge.

Ouch!!  That really hurt...

It was fun making it though, so I can't get too upset...

#75 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:03 PM

Ouch!!  That really hurt...

It was fun making it though, so I can't get too upset...

You want to bask in that exclusivity... you get what you asked for.

Conversely, if I had a course... you could say something about it too. But, you've been quoted that it's okay the way it is.

#76 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

Maybe you should go fix the creases on some of the greens, on one of the courses you have made with your unpaid for version of Course Forge.

Perhaps if you tell me where the creases are, I'll go and take a look on my unpaid version of Course Forge and laugh at the fact that you don't have it. probably do nothing about it...

#77 garynorman

garynorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:07 PM

You want to bask in that exclusivity... you get what you asked for.

Conversely, if I had a course... you could say something about it too. But, you've been quoted that it's okay the way it is.

Hmm, but you don't have CF do you? Sad times...

#78 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:09 PM

Hmm, but you don't have CF do you? Sad times...

Keep digging. Now it's just getting amusing.

• garynorman likes this

#79 sirputterman

sirputterman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

You know what i find really sad and frankly getting to the point of not even wanting to read posts anymore is the constant childish behavior of some posters. I'm not going to point fingers because honestly there are too many to point at. 

It has been mentioned so many times of not using personal attacks to try and make a point yet once again here is yet another thread that has more then two pages of just that. Instead of rational arguements or comments it seems to be more important to try and score points via insults and attacks.

Honestly  gentlemen (and I'm using that term very loosely at the moment) take a step back and read all of the comments and ask yourself is this  really constructive  or productive? Do any of these comments add anything positive to the discussion or the community? In my opinion the answer is no and as I said it really makes it unappealing to even read posts. I mean who wants to  read post after post after post of personal attacks that have little or nothing to do with the original topic? In my opinion it's getting really old really fast.  

• Keith and Sliceapottomus like this

#80 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:11 PM

T,

Would you be doing all this griping about not having access to CF if you actually had access to it? You know, fighting the fight for those not so fortunate, or is it all about you and if you're alright jack, then the rest don't matter?

But if it was offered to you, no doubt you would turn it down as it would mean you were part of an elitist kiss the ring fraternity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users