View Other Content
Categories See All →
Tropical Environment test
3199E5kennetharry - Dec 19 2014 07:15 PM
Tropical Environment test
3199E5kennetharry - Dec 19 2014 07:13 PM
Anatomy of a practice area
3199E5kennetharry - Dec 19 2014 07:11 PM
Some virtual camera fun
3199E5kennetharry - Dec 19 2014 07:08 PM
Fly By Creation Tool
perfparwigit - Sep 16 2014 04:17 AM
Our characters first steps
3199E5kennetharry - Aug 27 2014 12:23 PM
- 28 comment , 14826 views
- Guest | Dec 14 2012 02:03 PM
- Part of the beauty and the battle when designing an interface is there are an infinite number of directions one can take it. As one of our goals as a company is to be truly multi platform, we look at all interface and design decisions from that pe...
- 33 comment , 8340 views
- Guest | Dec 06 2012 11:53 AM
- So we keep telling you how easy our tools will be to use, but talk is cheap! Here's a quick preview of what it takes to actually make a finished sand bunker (final versions will be more polished and better looking!)
- 24 comment , 46770 views
- Andrew | Nov 16 2012 10:48 PM
- We are pleased to announce that "Perfect Parallel has entered into an agreement with TrackMan to develop an integration of their respective products that has the potential to bring real world data to virtual world game play, and next gen 3D visual...
- 24 comment , 10674 views
- Guest | Nov 05 2012 03:46 PM
- Every golf game needs a virtual camera but we're not talking Nikon or Olympus here! Our 'virtual eye' cams will allow you to view your round from almost unlimited viewpoints. After all, what's the point of having a complete 3D virtual world if you...
- 7 comment , 3121 views
- Guest | Nov 05 2012 02:48 PM
- Sorry no Tim Allen today, although I'm told he's a keen golfer and plays charity pro-ams quite regularly so maybe there's a tie in there ?
- 14 comment , 14816 views
- Guest | Nov 02 2012 07:45 PM
- Hey guys - as you could see in our last blog post, we have our golfer taking some basic shots, which means we've started tip-toeing into the shot physics.
- 23 comment , 8454 views
- Guest | Oct 03 2012 01:18 AM
- (Let's see how many of you remember that line from Sim City 2000) Ok so I wanted my first dev blog post, as lead programmer, to be about one of my favorite things: splines!
- 154 comment , 44500 views
- Andrew | Sep 24 2012 10:52 AM
- 9 comment , 3630 views
- Guest | Sep 21 2012 02:35 PM
- Why do I get up in the morning and do what I do? This is the big question we all should be asking ourselves until we know it like a 3 ft. putt
- 20 comment , 5891 views
- Guest | Sep 13 2012 08:44 AM
- ...skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
- 559 comment , 31604 views
- Guest | Sep 03 2012 11:15 AM
- With a bit more colour in his cheeks, our golfer is slowly coming to life. Mike pointed out that this guy looks a bit squat, which is an interesting observation and brings up a good point.
- 23 comment , 6072 views
- Guest | Aug 29 2012 11:36 AM
- I thought it might be interesting to show some of the things which went into designing and creating one of the practice areas for our game. We're trying to create a realistic golf game here and so what do most golfers do when they want to get bett...
- 9 comment , 5411 views
- Guest | Aug 28 2012 03:09 PM
- It's one of my other goals to have hyper realistic and natural animation in perfectGolf. This means to me we should not just try to create the most perfect golf swing, but recreate a variety of different swings that work for different body types a...